|Registration Procedure for the Freshmen
You must have a password to register classes.
If you do not have one, go to the Registrar's Office ("öğrenci işleri") and get one.
1. Sign in the Student Information System (Öğrenci Bilgi Sistemi) on the page www.ogu.edu.tr. Find out if you must pay any fee for registration.
2. You should be registered for the courses below. The registration should be carried out on September 11 or 12, 2014. If you fail to register on these days, you will be required to pay 50 TL late registration fee.
Resistration hours (via internet):
September 11, 2014: 8:30-13:00,
September 11, 2014: 17:30-23:00 and
September 12, 2014: 8:30-17:30
Ayrıntılı bilgi için Öğrenci İşleri Duyurularına bakınız.
You must do the registration on your own via internet and get the approval of your adviser via internet.
(İkinci öğretim öğrencileri ikinci öğretim adıyla açılan derslere kaydolacaklar. Students who are in the evening program shall register the courses listed under "İkinci Öğretim.")
Here are the courses you must register for the first semester:
Most of these courses have A and B sections--Expository Writing has 4 sections. You may find a non-coflicting combination to register.
3. After the classes begin, before the end of drop/add period, you must go to the registration desk in the department and get a printout. (Wednesday-Thursday-Friday of the first week)
4. Make sure that you have registered all of the courses listed above. Sign your name on the printout.
5. Have your adviser sign the printout.
6. Put your e-mail address and telephone number on the printout.
7.Submit half of the printout that has the e-mail and telephone number to the registration terminal.
The registration procedure for the Spring semester would be similar. The list of courses you must take can be seen on the department web page.
P.S. If you have any problems with online registration, you can always go to the registration terminal at the department.
Türkçesi: Kaydınızı eksik bile olsa mutlaka internet üzerinden yapınız. İnternet kaydı yapmayanlar 50 TL geç kayıt ücreti öderler. Bilgi için: http://kayit.ogu.edu.tr/derskayitislemleri.htm adresine bakabilirsiniz.
Updated: September 4, 2014